HOW TO GET TO ANZ STADIUM, SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK
Sydney Airport is just 19.7 north west of the ANZ Stadium, a 40 minute commute.
Flights can be booked on Regional Express, Virgin, Qantas, Tigerair, Pelican and Jetstar which fly from all major cities across Australia.
Car Rental Services are provided by the following operators:
AVIS – Phone 13 63 33
Book online at www.avis.com.au
Hertz – Phone 13 30 39
Book online at www.hertz.com.au
Europcar – Phone 1300 13 13 90
Book online at www.europcar.com.au
Budget – Phone 13 27 27
Book online at www.budget.com.au
Thrifty Car Rental – Phone 1300 36 72 27
Book online at www.thrifty.com.au
Redspot Car Rental – Phone 1300 668 810
Book online at www.redspotrentals.com.au
A taxi rank is located near the Novotel hotel on Olympic Boulevard in Sydney Olympic Park, walking distance from ANZ Stadium.
Need More Info – visit transportnsw.info or call 131500.
Sydney Buses operates a number of services to Sydney Olympic Park including:
- 401: From Lidcombe Station to Olympic Park Station via Homebush Bay (Monday to Saturday day-time service)
- 525: From Parramatta Station to Burwood (Westfield) via UWS Parramatta Campus, Rydalmere, Newington, Olympic Park Station, Strathfield Station, Burwood Station (daily full-time service)
- 526: From Sydney Olympic Park Wharf to Burwood (Westfield) via Newington, Strathfield Station, Burwood Station (daily full-time service)
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park. The easiest way to travel here is to catch a direct train from:
- Lidcombe Station, operating every 10 to 20 minutes
- Lidcombe Station, operating every 10 minutes on event days
Accessible travel is available to ANZ Stadium. Click here for more information.